Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (132) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (57) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (222) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (11) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1668) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (311) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (250) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (792) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (32) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (330) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (19) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (78) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (415) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (65) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Roads & Rivers procurement (12) Apply DfI Roads & Rivers procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (7) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (239) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (14) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (85) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (123) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (479) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (586) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1256) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (473) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (37) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (228) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (590) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (65) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (63) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (32) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
Sets out the non-statutory Health impact assesment prepared for the A6 Londonderry to Dungiven dualling scheme.
Memorandum implementing procedures for the procurement and administration of traffic sign supplies contracts, the ordering/receipting of signs through i-procurement and the monitoring of supplier performance.
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. The technical report is produced annually and contains information on survey methodology as well as the survey questionnaire.
Report on the volume of planning applications received and decisions issued in 2011/12. Includes geographic detail at the Local Government District and the Assembly Constituency.
The Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) (2010 Act) (Commencement No.1) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
The Rule brings into operation certain provisions of the Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) Act (Northern Ireland) 2010 to enable the Department to make Regulations under the Act.
These Regulations grant exceptions from application of Article 8 of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 for drivers who are members of a volunteer reserve force or instructors in the Cadet Corps whilst they are attending an annual camp training or weekend training sessi
These Regulations clarify which vehicles fall outside the scope of the Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) Act (Northern Ireland) 2010.
The Rule sets out the provisions relating to the determination of applications for operator licences under the Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) Act (Northern Ireland) 2012.
The Rule sets out the various aspects of the process for obtaining a goods vehicle operator’s licence.
The Rule sets out the fees operators will have to pay when, applying for an operators licence or a variation of a licence, being granted an operator’s licence, a licence is being reviewed, an interim licence is being requested, or a certificate of qualification is reques
The Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) (2010 Act) (Commencement No. 2 and Transitional Provisions) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
The Rule brings into operation all of the provisions of the Goods Vehicles (Licensing of Operators) Act (Northern Ireland) 2010 in so far as they are not already in operation
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. Three years of data need to be combined to ensure the analysis carried out is robust. The headline report is the first to be produced each year and contains key results.
The 2012 NI Seat Belt Survey reports on the level of seat belt wearing by occupants travelling in cars, vans and taxis throughout Northern Ireland, however, it primarily focuses on the wearing rates in cars.
To consider all available options a scheme assessment is being carried out. This is a three stage procedure, which compares various options based on the government’s five key transport objectives of environment, safety, economy, integration and accessibility.
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
Sets out the notice convening the Public inquiry to examine the case for and against the A6 Londonderry to Dungiven scheme.
This statistical publication presents a summary of the key business volumes and activities performed by the DVA together with comparable data for the previous four financial years.
Alternative route for traffic entering from east of Belfast city as part of the Belfast on the Move transport plan.
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide for proposing/specifying and designing (including authorisation), erecting and maintaining road traffic signs and shall apply to all new, replacement and existing traffic signs.
The environmental statement is issued in accordance with the EC Council Directive 85/337/EEC as amended by EC Council Directive 97/11/EC and required by Article 67 of the Roads (Northern Ireland) Order 1993 [as substituted by the Roads (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulat