Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (132) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (57) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (222) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (11) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1702) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (311) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (251) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (794) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (32) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (330) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (78) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (417) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (65) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Roads & Rivers procurement (12) Apply DfI Roads & Rivers procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (7) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (239) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (14) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (85) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (124) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (480) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (586) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1257) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (37) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (268) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (590) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (65) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (63) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (32) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
The home to school travel bulletin privides information on school pupils injured in road traffic collisions whilst travelling to or from school, 2006-2010.
This survey asked respondents about their usual method of travel to work and school, their awareness of Travelwise NI initiatives and barriers to walking and cycling short journeys.
Ensuring a Sustainable Transport Future: A New Approach to Regional Transportation contains 12 strategic objectives under three high level aims:
When geotechnical approval is required developers should contact the local DfI Roads Divisional headquarters. A guidance leaflet provides information for developers and designers on managing geotechnical risk.
The strategy aims to take account of the economic ambitions and needs of the Region, and put in place spatial planning, transport and housing priorities that will support and enable the aspirations of the Region to be met.
This environmental statement documents the assessment undertaken on the potential environmental impacts of the proposed dualling of the A26 (Frosses Road) from the B64 Glarryford Crossroads to the A44 (Drones Road) Junction.
This stage 2 report identifies the factors to be taken into account in choosing alternative routes or improvement schemes and to identify the environmental, engineeering, economic and traffic advantages, disadvantages and constraints associated with those r
This survey was sent to 2,000 concessionary fares scheme pass holders in early May 2011. It gathered an equality profile and useful feedback on people’s usage of their concessionary pass and their experiences of applying for the pass.
Synopsis of responses to the Combined Consultation on the implementation of EU Regulations 1071/2009, 1072/2009 & 1073/2009 on road transport operations and on new fitness and finance requirements for own account operators
The Department of the Environment issued a consultation document on 28 September 2011 which ran until 23 November 2011.
This report summarises the habitat regulations assessment that has been undertaken alongside and following the development of the New Approach to Regional Transportation.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of the control of traffic and with respect to the use of vehicles on Oxford Street and East Bridge Street, Belfast
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide identifying the frequency of principal inspections of bridges.
Sets out the transcript of the February 2012 Public inquiry into the proposed A6 Annaghmore Bellshil junction.
Sets out the documents associated with the February 2012 Public inquiry into the proposed A6 Annaghmore Bellshill junction proposal.
Memorandum highlighting the need for bridge inspectors to pay close attention to precast concrete copings on parapet upstands and retaining walls. The same principles are to be applied to other precast units attached to structures.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the location of an integrated parking place and recharging facility for electric vehicles.
Minutes of DVA Management Board meeting from November 2011
Minutes of DVA Management Board meeting of December 2011
This monitoring report focuses on key achievements in the Regional Transport Strategy during the period 1 April 2007 to 31 March 2012.