Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (135) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (60) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (223) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (10) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (14) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1783) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (312) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (263) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (807) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (35) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (331) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (79) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (419) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (66) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement (12) Apply DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (8) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (246) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (15) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (86) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (125) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (481) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (593) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1274) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (39) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (397) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (589) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (64) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (62) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (31) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
Publication of the Glarryford to A44 Drones Road junction scheme's Statutory Orders.
A26 Dualling: Glarryford to A44 Drones Road junction - Inspector's report and Departmental statement
Copy of the Inspector's report and Departmental statement for the Glarryford to A44 Drones Road junction road improvement scheme.
The Department operates on the principle of Leave no Trace and we have a code of conduct which we ask all users of the towpath to abide by.
Review of PSNI Road Traffic Collision data to identify any emerging issues that may explain the increase in the number of pedal cyclists killed or seriously injured on roads in Northern Ireland.
DOE Driver, Vehicle, Operator and Enforcement statistics, quarter two - 1 July 2013 to 30 September 2013
The statistics reported within this publication include summary key business volumes and transactions received and processed by the Driver and Vehicle Agency during the quarter specified.
DfI Roads policy in relation to use of non-bituminous material as a temporary running surface.
This report shows compliance rates, breaches, enforcement / penalty notices, prosecutions, convictions and fines/penalties for 2012-13 by business area. Historical information is included for the last five financial years.
Roads Service (now TransportNI) recognises the importance of public events in the development of major road schemes and holds public exhibitions at key stages to inform and to facilitate community involvement in the decision making process. Representatives from the Depart
Taxi Operator Licensing records of details
Guidance and forms for Taxi Operators.
Minutes of monthly bus forum sub group meetings in 2013
The Northern Ireland road and rail transport statistics bulletin provides statistical information on use of public transport and deliveries of petrol and diesel for use in Northern Ireland.
Departmental policy and procedures guide in relation to street trading under the Roads (NI) order 1993, the off-street parking order (NI) 2000 and the exemptions under the Street trading act (NI) 2001 and the Charities act (Northern Ireland) 2008.
The 2013 Northern Ireland Road Safety Monitor Report covers behaviour, attitudes and awareness of road safety issues among the general public in Northern Ireland. The main topics in this report include mobile phones, drinking and driving, school buses, pedestrians and fa
Guidance on Graduated Fixed Penalty List of Offences
Approved Manual setting out the conditions and the requirements for correct operations of Approved Tachograph Centres.
Driver Vehicle Agency’s key priorities and main challenges for the year ended 31March 2014
Guidance notes for completion of Application for entry into service consent for large goods trailer.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the direction to an approved mountain bike trail.
This Code of Practice is intended to help you to safely carry out signing, lighting and guarding of street works and road works on all highways and roads, except motorways and any dual carriageways with a speed limit of 50mph or more.