Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (135) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (60) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (223) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (10) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (14) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1783) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (312) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (263) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (807) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (35) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (331) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (79) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (419) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (66) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement (12) Apply DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (8) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (246) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (15) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (86) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (125) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (481) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (593) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1274) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (39) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (397) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (589) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (64) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (62) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (31) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
This page gives you access to the agendas and action points of the WBR meetings held during February 2014.
Statement to Inform the Appropriate Assessment (Final) – Section 1 A6 Londonderry to Claudy – March 2014
Sets out the SIAA report. The appropriate assessment considers the effect of a plan or project, alone and in combination, with other plans and projects, on one or more European sites.
Easy read summary of Northern Ireland’s Road Safety Strategy to 2020: 2020 Vision: Driving Road Safety Forward in different languages
Northern Ireland Road Safety Problem Profile represents the most up-to-date understanding of the key road safety issues as supported by 2006 – 2010 road traffic collision and casualty data.
This Impact Assessment Screening document considers the Department of the Environment’s (DOE) new Road Safety Strategy for Northern Ireland, published in 2011.
This report examines the motivation for, and nature of, visions from various countries and reviews and considers their implications for road safety practice, policy and strategy.
Northern Ireland’s Road Safety Strategy to 2020 – Strategy Summary – 2020 Vision : Driving Road Safety Forward
The Road Safety Strategy to 2020 details what government intends to do to further improve road safety over the next ten years. It identifies 4 key casualty reduction targets and sets out 199 measures to further reduce road deaths and serious injuries up to 2020.
The Department of the Environment is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive programme of road safety research and statistical investigations in Northern Ireland.
This page gives you access to the agendas and action points of the WBR meetings held during January 2014.
The Northern Ireland Road and Rail Transport Statistics bulletin provides statistical information on use of public transport and deliveries of petrol and diesel for use in Northern Ireland.
Consultation Report relating to the Department's policy and legislative proposals for a Bill to amend the Road Races (Northern Ireland) Order 1986 to provide race organisers with flexibility to introduce contingency arrangements where racing or practice may be affected by
The flood of November 2009 on the Lough Erne system eclipsed all previously known records. In the aftermath of the flood, a Flooding Taskforce was formed.
Monthly newsletters updating a number of issues within the Driver Vehicle Agency.
Final Report (July 2012)on Improving the Road Safety of Older People.
Annual Report (2012) on the Department of Environment Road Safety Strategy until 2020
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. Three years of data need to be combined to ensure the analysis carried out is robust. The in-depth report is produced annually and contains detailed results and trend data.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating that the stopping by vehicles other than taxis is prohibited during the period indicated on the upper panel and that loading only shall be permitted during the period indicated on the lower panel.
Annual Report (2011) on the Department of Environment Road Safety Strategy until 2020
Reponses to proposals to introduce measures to address the issue of alcohol consumption by passengers on board public service vehicles.
A6 Claudy to Dungiven - Section 2 Statements to Inform Appropriate Assessment (SIAA) - December 2013
Sets out the SIAA report. The appropriate assessment considers the effect of a plan or project, alone and in combination with other plans and projects, on one or more European sites.