Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (132) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (57) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (222) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (11) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1702) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (311) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (251) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (794) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (32) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (330) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (78) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (417) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (65) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Roads & Rivers procurement (12) Apply DfI Roads & Rivers procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (7) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (239) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (14) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (85) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (124) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (480) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (586) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1257) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (37) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (268) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (590) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (65) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (63) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (32) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
A6 Londonderry to Dungiven - Draft Vesting Order Part 3 Derrychrier Road to Crebarkey (Dungiven bypass)
Sets out the A6 Londonderry to Dungiven draft Vesting Order Part 3 Derrychrier Road to Crebarkey (Dungiven bypass)
Tree Preservation Orders (TPOs) may be used to protect trees, groups of trees or woodlands, which add to the character and appearance of an area.
This stage 1 scheme assessment report identifies the environmental, engineering, economic and traffic advantages, disadvantages and constraints associated with broadly defined improvement strategies for the A29 Cookstown Bypass scheme.
Planning application form and environmental statement submitted to PlanningNI in December 2011.
DfI Roads policies and procedures guide providing guidance to traffic engineers when deciding whether to introduce any measure aimed at regulating traffic that requires the making of subordinate legislation either to the Road Traffic Regulation (Northern Ireland) Order 19
Minutes of the meetings of the Reservoirs Bill stakeholders group that assisted in the development of the reservoir safety policy.
The development of Northern Ireland's tariff structure, including the monetary values attached to each tariff element, was based on evidence collected from research and a consultation exercise.
The stage 1 scheme appraisal identifies the environmental, engineering, economic and traffic advantages, disadvantages and constraints and concludes in the selection of a number of potential routes or scheme options.
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
The 2011 Northern Ireland Road Safety Monitor Report covers behaviour, attitudes and awareness of road safety issues among the general public in Northern Ireland. The main topics within this report include speeding, mobile phone usage, school bus signage and lighting, an
Sets out Institution of Highway Engineers Tour of Works in County Londonderry 30 September 1966
Sets out A6 Londonderry County Council Tour of Roadworks 13 September 1968
Sets out chronology of roads constructed in Roads Service Coleraine Division up to 1989
Drawing showing 1970s single carriageway Dungiven Bypass .
This publication brings together a variety of useful transport information published by a number of different sources.
The Drainage Council meets approximately 3 times per year and minutes of meetings are recorded by the secretariat to the Drainage Council. Minutes can be viewed using the links below, or by writing to the Drainage Council for NI at the address provided below.
Guidance for private developers and other government bodies designing structures on or adjacent to the Northern Ireland public road network.
Memorandum introducing the BuildSafe 2011 Action Plan, which details DfI Roads requirements and obligations under the BuildSafe Initiative relating to Health and Safety in the procurement and management of DfI Roads contractors.
Departmental policy and procedure for staff involved with compiling estimates for major works schemes at all stages of the scheme development and defines the procedures involved in obtaining approvals and the preparation of estimates.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the entry points to the Sperrin Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.