Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (135) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (60) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (223) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (10) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (14) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1783) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (312) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (263) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (807) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (35) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (331) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (79) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (419) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (66) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement (12) Apply DfI Transport and Road Asset Management procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (8) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (246) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (15) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (86) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (125) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (481) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (593) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1274) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (475) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (39) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (397) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (589) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (64) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (62) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (31) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
This page contains the various appendices for the environmental statement for the A2 Shore Road Greenisland scheme.
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide laying out the legislation for the introduction of traffic regulation orders, experimental schemes, road humps or other traffic calming works, the introduction of waiting restrictions, temporary speed limits and/or prohibiti
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to pedestrians and pedal cyclists the direction to a railway station, bus station or integrated bus and railway station.
This quarterly bulletin presents information on vehicle registrations, vehicle and driver testing, use of public transport and deliveries of petroleum in Northern Ireland.
DfI Roads policy and procedure guide defining those side slopes on the trunk road network that are to be classed as geotechnical assets for inspection purposes.
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. Three years of data need to be combined to ensure the analysis carried out is robust. The in-depth report is produced annually and contains detailed results and trend data.
The TSNI collects information on how and why people travel within Northern Ireland. The technical report is produced annually and contains information on survey methodology as well as the survey questionnaire.
This publication brings together a variety of useful transport information published by a number of different sources.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to traffic both vehicular and pedestrian the direction to a Recycling centre.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic an overtaking lane ahead.
The stage 1 scheme appraisal identifies the environmental, engineering, economic and traffic advantages, disadvantages and constraints and concludes in the selection of a number of potential routes or scheme options.
Principal and general inspection of sign/signal gantries and gantries with low handrails or open mesh flooring DEM 102/06
Memorandum implementing guidance introducing enhanced inspections of gantries to ensure that all equipment, signs, screening panels etc on a gantry are checked for security against falling or blowing onto the carriageway.
DfI Roads Lands Branch procedures for staff when dealing with the acquisition of land for road schemes.
DfI Roads policy and procedures guide relating to the making of Direction Orders for trunk roads and Designation Orders for special roads.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to traffic both vehicular and pedestrian the direction to a motorhome service point.
Under Article 31 of the Street Works (Northern Ireland) Order 1995 (the Order) an undertaker executing street works must when reinstating the street comply with whatever specification may be prescribed for materials to be used and standards of workmanship to be observed.
The Water and Sewerage Services (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Northern Ireland) Order 2006 came into operation 01 August 2006.
The stage 2 scheme assessment report identifies the factors taken into account in choosing alternative routes or improvement schemes and identifies the environmental, engineering, economic and traffic advantages and constraints associated with those routes or schemes.
The 2006 NI Seat Belt Survey reports on the level of seat belt wearing in Northern Ireland with the majority of this report concentrating on seatbelt wearing rates in cars only.
Report on the volume of planning applications received and decisions issued in 2005/06. Includes geographic detail at the Local Government District and the Assembly Constituency.