A £152,000 resurfacing and reconstruction scheme will commence on the Ballinderry Road at Ballinderry Industrial Estate, Lisburn on 25 March.
To facilitate the resurfacing a lane closure will be in operation, Monday to Friday, between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm. Access to businesses will be maintained.
The work programme has been carefully planned to minimise disruption however road users may experience some delays and additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
It is expected work will be substantially completed by late April, however, this is subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: http://www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £250,000 road improvement scheme at Alliance Avenue, Belfast 14 June 2019
- £95,000 resurfacing scheme on Stream Street, Newry 13 June 2019
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Mid and East Antrim Borough Council 12 June 2019
- UPDATE: £200,000 resurfacing scheme for Crawfordsburn Road, Newtownards 07 June 2019