Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (132) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (22) Apply Business plans filter
- Classified adverts (57) Apply Classified adverts filter
- Consultation reports (53) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (1) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (222) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (9) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (29) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (11) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (12) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1702) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (32) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (311) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (250) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (95) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (792) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (32) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (56) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (46) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (330) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (20) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (78) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (31) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (415) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Active travel (65) Apply Active travel filter
- Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site (1) Apply Crumlin Road Gaol and St Lucia Site filter
- DfI Roads & Rivers procurement (12) Apply DfI Roads & Rivers procurement filter
- Living With Water Programme (7) Apply Living With Water Programme filter
- Planning (239) Apply Planning filter
- Ports (14) Apply Ports filter
- Public transport (85) Apply Public transport filter
- Rathlin Island Policy (4) Apply Rathlin Island Policy filter
- Rivers and flooding (124) Apply Rivers and flooding filter
- Road improvement schemes (479) Apply Road improvement schemes filter
- Road users (586) Apply Road users filter
- Roads (1256) Apply Roads filter
- Statistics and research (473) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Sustainable Transport (2) Apply Sustainable Transport filter
- Transport initiatives (46) Apply Transport initiatives filter
- Water and sewerage services (37) Apply Water and sewerage services filter
- Waterways (4) Apply Waterways filter
- 2023 (263) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (590) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (676) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (802) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (464) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (278) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (257) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (287) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (287) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (117) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (74) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (109) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (72) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (65) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (63) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (57) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (46) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (32) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (43) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (27) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (21) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (24) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (13) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (22) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (4) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (2) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (3) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (4) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (5) Apply 1993 filter
- 1992 (6) Apply 1992 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1989 (1) Apply 1989 filter
- 1988 (1) Apply 1988 filter
- 1985 (2) Apply 1985 filter
- 1984 (1) Apply 1984 filter
- 1983 (4) Apply 1983 filter
- 1982 (1) Apply 1982 filter
- 1981 (3) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (2) Apply 1980 filter
- 1979 (2) Apply 1979 filter
- 1978 (1) Apply 1978 filter
- 1977 (1) Apply 1977 filter
- 1976 (1) Apply 1976 filter
- 1975 (1) Apply 1975 filter
This page gives you access to the agendas and action points of the WBR meetings held during April 2014.
An information leaflet on Strangford ferry replacement project outlining the facts about the project, including technical drawings and inviting comments from stakeholder and members of the public.
Locations of reservoirs in Northern Ireland and results of surveys carried out by Rivers Agency assessing the impact of proposed legislation on reservoirs that are regarded as community assets are available below.
Traffic sign authorisation for the purpose of indicating to vehicular traffic the location of a parking bay which is reserved for disabled person's badge holders or for loading only at times indicated on the accompanying signs.
The feasibility report, appendices and proposed options for the Lagan pedestrian and cycle bridge:
The Department has made a Statutory Rule entitled The Parking and Waiting Restrictions (Charlemont Gardens, Armagh) Order (Northern Ireland) 2014 (S.R. 2014 No. 113) which will come into operation on 6 May 2014.
Best Practice Guidance to PPS 23 'Assessing Enabling Development for the Conservation of Significant Places'
This Best Practice Guidance is based on English Heritage publication ‘Enabling development and the conservation of significant places; Policy and Guidance’.
A report looking at the effectiveness of complaints management within Driver Vehicle Agency over the last year, highlighting performance against targets and commenting on opportunities to improve current service delivery.
Monthly analysis of customer complaints within the Driver Vehicle Agency in 2014
Action Plan and Results of a Customer Satisfaction survey carried out in 2011
The Customer Service Excellence model was developed and is used by the Driver Vehicle Agency as a practical tool for driving customer-focused change within the organisation.
A customer charter performance report based on the findings from the customer satisfaction survey in 2011.
Call Reduction Analysis - Action Plan 2013
Driver Vehicle Agency has established an extensive network of customers and stakeholders through which it regularly conducts consultation exercises to find the best methods and approaches to develop a better understanding of customer needs.
The accreditation acknowledges the high standards of training delivered to staff and the high levels of service delivered to customers across the Driver Vehicle Agency
OCR bench marking is a level of comparison that the Driver Vehicle Agency uses to analyse performance levels against similar organisations.
Guidance to applicants about how to get a licence and the standards the Department for Infrastructure expects from licence holders in the course of their business.
A review of the improvement undertaken by Driver Vehicle Agency from customer feedback.
This page gives you access to the agendas and action points of the WBR meetings held during March 2014.
The Northern Ireland road and rail transport statistics bulletin provides statistical information on use of public transport and deliveries of petrol and diesel for use in Northern Ireland.