A £320,000 resurfacing scheme has commenced on a section of the A45 Granville Road, Dungannon.
The scheme will include the resurfacing a stretch of carriageway from the Roundabout at Murdoch’s Building yard to 300metres short of Killybracken Road.
To facilitate the works a lane closure will be in place daily from 9.30 am until 7:00 pm from Monday 24 October until Sunday 13 November.
A full road closure will be in place from Monday 14 November until Friday 2 December. During this closure a two way signed diversion will be in place via A4 Dual carriageway, A29 Moy Road, A45 Milltown Road, A45 Railway Road & A45 Ballygawley Road.
The Department has carefully planned these road works and associated traffic management arrangements in order to minimize inconvenience to the public. Road users are advised to allow extra time for their journey and to follow the alternative routes which will be clearly signed on the approaches to the closure. Access for property owners and deliveries will be accommodated.
Completion of the work is subject to favorable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change. All work will be carried out in line with current public health and health and safety advice, with safe systems of working in place for staff and contractors.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: Trafficwatchni
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office at: email@example.com
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure.
- Road improvement scheme for Balmoral Avenue, Belfast 26 September 2023
- Road improvement scheme Ballymena Road, Ballymoney 26 September 2023
- Resurfacing scheme for Portadown Road, Armagh 22 September 2023
- Launch of recruitment competition for Chair to the Board of Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners 21 September 2023