A £200,000 resurfacing scheme on a section of the A45 Coalisland Road, Dungannon, will commence on 22 February 2021.
The scheme involves resurfacing of the carriageway from 450 metres south of Rossmore Road to Curran Terrace and also includes resurfacing of approximately 500m of footway.
To facilitate the works it will be necessary to implement a full road closure from 6.00 am on Monday 22 February to 6.00 am on Monday 1 March 2021.
A two way signed diversion will be in place via A29 Circular Road, B34 Killyman Road, C638/B106 Bush Road, and A45 Coalisland Road.
The Department has carefully planned these road works and associated traffic management arrangements in order to minimise inconvenience to the public. Road users are advised to allow extra time for their journey and to follow the alternative routes which will be clearly signed on the approaches to the closure. Access for property owners and deliveries will be accommodated.
Completion of the work is subject to favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change. All work will be carried out in line with current public health and health and safety advice, with safe systems of working in place for staff and contractors.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: Trafficwatchni
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure.
- Infrastructure Minister announces appointments to the Drainage Council Northern Ireland 18 June 2021
- Minister Mallon takes a step back in time at Crumlin Road Gaol 17 June 2021
- Update on essential maintenance works on M2 at Bellevue Bridge, Belfast 17 June 2021
- Mallon announces the planned return of full vehicle testing services 16 June 2021