A £90,000 carriageway and footway improvement scheme at Park Way / Park Crescent, Comber is due to commence preparation work on Monday 12 November 2018.
The resurfacing scheme, will greatly improve the surface quality of both the carriageway and footways on a 0.25km section of this development in Comber. Work is expected to be completed by 31 January 2019.
To help ensure the safety of road users and contractors it will be necessary to operate temporary traffic signals during the course of the improvements.
Access for local residents will be maintained.
The planned dates for the scheme are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
The works operations and traffic management arrangements have been carefully programmed in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Warrenpoint Harbour Authority - Extension of two Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 18 April 2019
- Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners - Extension of four Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 17 April 2019
- £350,000 replacement scheme for Majors Bridge, Lisnaskea 15 April 2019
- Extension of Chair Appointment for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 08 April 2019