A £90,000 carriageway and footway improvement scheme at Park Way / Park Crescent, Comber is due to commence preparation work on Monday 12 November 2018.
The resurfacing scheme, will greatly improve the surface quality of both the carriageway and footways on a 0.25km section of this development in Comber. Work is expected to be completed by 31 January 2019.
To help ensure the safety of road users and contractors it will be necessary to operate temporary traffic signals during the course of the improvements.
Access for local residents will be maintained.
The planned dates for the scheme are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
The works operations and traffic management arrangements have been carefully programmed in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £870,000 extension to Blacks Road Park and Ride facility to open 15 November 2018
- £150,000 road improvement schemes for Killyman, Dungannon 14 November 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Ards and North Down 13 November 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Mid and East Antrim Borough 13 November 2018