A £225,000 carriageway and footway resurfacing scheme throughout Glenelly Villas, Draperstown will commence on Monday 13 January 2020.
The scheme, which will extend for a distance of approximately 630 metres, will greatly improve the strength and surface quality of the carriageways and footways.
Given the nature of the scheme and to help ensure the safety of road users and workers, it will be necessary to implement a full road closure for the duration of the works, however, local access will be facilitated at all times.
Completion of the scheme by mid-March 2020 is subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
The Department has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however, road users should expect some delays and allow additional time when planning any journeys.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- DfI Statement in relation to MOT car and light vehicle tests 23 January 2020
- £239,000 resurfacing scheme for Rathkeel Road, Broughshane 23 January 2020
- Updated Statement in relation to MOT car and light vehicle tests: 23 January 2020
- £138,000 road improvement scheme at Clifton Park Avenue, Belfast 20 January 2020