A £200,000 carriageway resurfacing scheme on Boucher Crescent, Belfast, will commence on Monday 11 March.
The scheme will improve the quality and safety of the carriageway surface on Boucher Crescent.
To minimise disruption work will be carried out under a series of overnight road closures between 9.00 pm and 6.00 am. Access will be maintained where possible to individual properties during the period of the road closure but may be subject to some delay during specific work operations.
Road users should comply with any temporary traffic management in place and drive with care when travelling through, or in the vicinity of the works.
Completion of the scheme by 26 March will be dependent on progress of the work and on favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change to the completion date.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Mallon to extend Theory Test Pass Certificates for learner drivers. 08 July 2020
- Resurfacing scheme for Belfast Road, Newry 08 July 2020
- Road improvement scheme for O’Neill Road, Newtownabbey 08 July 2020
- Resurfacing scheme for Knocknashinna Road, Downpatrick 07 July 2020