A £200,000 resurfacing scheme on A4 Sligo Road at Rossole, Enniskillen is due to commence on Monday 21 August.
The resurfacing work, which will run for 1km from the Coleshill Road to Rossorry Link Road, will deliver significant improvements to the structural integrity and the road surface quality of the Sligo Road and is expected to be completed by Friday 1 September.
The following road closures will be in place:
- Monday 21 to Wednesday 23 August from 9.30 am to 11.30 pm there will be a total closure with local traffic accommodated.
- Thursday 24 and Friday 25 August traffic lights will operate on the road.
- Monday 28 to Thursday 31 August from 9.30 am to 11.30 pm there will be a total closure with local traffic accommodated.
Diversions will be signposted via the A46 Loughshore Rd, B81 Derrygonnelly Rd, B81 Drumee Road, B81 Ashwoods Rd and A4 Sligo Rd.
The Department aims to keep disruption to a minimum, however, delays should be expected and drivers are asked to be patient and allow additional time when planning journeys in the area whilst the road improvements are being carried out.
The dates and duration of the works will be dependent on the progress of the scheme and on favourable weather conditions.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
- See photos from the Department for Infrastructure in our Flickr collection: www.flickr.com/photos/niexecutive/collections/
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- Update following recent flooding 23 August 2017
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for 2017/18. 23 August 2017
- Further consultation opens on A5WTC Habitats Regulations Reports 22 August 2017
- Time running out to find owner of valuable watch 21 August 2017