A £170,000 resurfacing scheme on Upper Knockbreda Road, Belfast will commence on Monday 30 March 2020.
The scheme which extends from Belvoir Road to Upper Galwally will be completed under overnight road closures between the hours of 10.00 pm and 6.00 am from Monday 30 March until Sunday 4 April.
A diversionary route will be in place during these times while access for residents and deliveries to Forestside shopping centre will be maintained.
The Department has carefully planned these road works and associated traffic management arrangements in order to minimise inconvenience to the public, however road users should expect some delays and allow additional time when planning their journey.
Completion of the work by 4 April is subject to favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartrmentforInfrastructure
- Mallon delivers MOT test centres to help fight COVID-19 06 April 2020
- Minister Mallon announces appointment of the Chair for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 01 April 2020
- Mallon urges the public to support frontline workers 30 March 2020
- Statistical press release – Public transport journey planning in Northern Ireland 2018/2019 26 March 2020