A £160,000 resurfacing scheme will commence on Donaghmore Road, Dungannon on Monday 25 November.
The scheme extends a distance of approximately 650 metres from Newell Road to Anne Street and includes resurfacing of the adjacent footway.
Given the nature of the works and the restricted road width, it will be necessary to operate a two way road closure between the hours of 8.00 am and 5.00 pm from Monday 25 November until Friday 29 November and again on Monday 2 December and Tuesday 3 December.
During the road closure through traffic will be diverted via Quarry Lane, Thomas Street, Greer’s Road and Anne Street. Advanced warning signage for the closure has been provided. Local access for residents and businesses will be facilitated.
The Department has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however, road users can expect some delays and should allow additional time when planning any journeys.
Completion of the scheme by Tuesday 3 December will be dependent on favourable weather conditions however the Department will keep the public informed if there are any changes.
For traffic information about this and other road schemes please see www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 90540007 or email email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Mallon to extend Theory Test Pass Certificates for learner drivers. 08 July 2020
- Resurfacing scheme for Belfast Road, Newry 08 July 2020
- Road improvement scheme for O’Neill Road, Newtownabbey 08 July 2020
- Resurfacing scheme for Knocknashinna Road, Downpatrick 07 July 2020