A £150,000 resurfacing and reconstruction scheme will commence on the Gravelhill Road, Lisburn on Monday 25 February.
The work, on the section of road between the A3 Moira Road and Kesh Road, will greatly improve the strength and surface quality of the carriageway.
To facilitate the resurfacing it will be necessary to operate a road closure from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm. A diversion will be clearly signposted.
The Department has programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements to minimise inconvenience, however, some disruption can be expected for the duration of the scheme and road users should allow additional time when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: http://www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £90,000 resurfacing scheme on A3 Cavan Road 11 December 2019
- The Department for Infrastructure announces the appointment of Chair to Board of Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners (LPHC) 10 December 2019
- £253,000 resurfacing scheme on Head Road, Kilkeel 04 December 2019
- UPDATE: £475,000 resurfacing scheme for Millisle Road, Donaghadee 29 November 2019