A £142,000 resurfacing scheme on the A26 Seacon Road to Portrush Road Roundabout will begin next week.
Works on the 650 metre scheme at Seacon Road are due to start on 17 October and completion is planned for 21 October 2016.
To help ensure the safety of road users and contractors, the works will be carried out with a traffic control system in use and local diversions will be in place.
Motorists should be aware that delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
As with all improvement schemes of this type the planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions. TransportNI will keep the public informed of any change.
For traffic information and news of other improvement schemes across the North visit: https://www.trafficwatchni.com/twni/.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- Launch of recruitment competition for Chair to the Board of Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners 21 September 2023
- Resurfacing scheme for Aghory Road, Richhill 20 September 2023
- Department announces appointments to Board of Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners 19 September 2023
- Publication of ‘DVA Monthly Tests Conducted Statistics – August 2023’ 15 September 2023