A £142,000 resurfacing scheme on the A26 Seacon Road to Portrush Road Roundabout will begin next week.
Works on the 650 metre scheme at Seacon Road are due to start on 17 October and completion is planned for 21 October 2016.
To help ensure the safety of road users and contractors, the works will be carried out with a traffic control system in use and local diversions will be in place.
Motorists should be aware that delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
As with all improvement schemes of this type the planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions. TransportNI will keep the public informed of any change.
For traffic information and news of other improvement schemes across the North visit: https://www.trafficwatchni.com/twni/.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- Council receives an update on road infrastructure projects for Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council 2022 26 September 2022
- Resurfacing scheme for Main Street, Ballykelly 22 September 2022
- New Planning Portal in Autumn 21 September 2022
- Minister O’Dowd delivers keynote speech on ‘Planning for Climate Outcomes’ at the Royal Town Planning NI Conference 2022 21 September 2022