A £130,000 resurfacing scheme on the Dyan Road, Caledon has commenced.
The scheme will start from its junction with the Kilshannagh Road and extend for 1.3 kilometres towards Caledon. The work is scheduled to be complete by 28 March 2020.
Due to the nature of the scheme it will be necessary to implement a full road closure from Monday 16 March until Saturday 28 March, between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.00 pm. A two way signed diversion route will be in operation via Rehaghey Road, Dungannon Road Aughnacloy, Caledon Road and Derrycourtney Road, Caledon. Access for residents and landowners will be maintained.
The Department has programmed the work operations and traffic management arrangements to minimise inconvenience, however, drivers should expect some delays and are advised to allow additional time when travelling in the area.
The dates and duration of the works will be dependent on the progress of the scheme and on favourable weather conditions.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Mallon delivers MOT test centres to help fight COVID-19 06 April 2020
- Minister Mallon announces appointment of the Chair for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 01 April 2020
- Mallon urges the public to support frontline workers 30 March 2020
- Statistical press release – Public transport journey planning in Northern Ireland 2018/2019 26 March 2020