A £120,000 resurfacing scheme for Hillside Park, Leamount Park and Highfield Gardens in the Cline Road area of Banbridge is due to commence on 24 July 2017.
Work will include the resurfacing of 400 metres of carriageway, as well as improvements to the footways throughout the Hillside Park, Leamount Park and Highfield Gardens estates.
Local access will be maintained during the improvements although it may be necessary to close sections of footway and steps while works are ongoing.
The above planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department for Infrastructure will keep the public informed of any change.
The Department has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
1. All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
2. See photos from the Department for Infrastructure in our Flickr collection: www.flickr.com/photos/niexecutive/collections/
3. Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- Taxis and four year old cars with expired MOTs will be prioritised. Heavy goods and bus testing continues. 28 January 2020
- Mallon visits MOT staff and announces review 28 January 2020
- Statement from Paul Duffy, Chief Executive of the Driver and Vehicle Agency 27 January 2020
- Mallon outlines MOT test temporary exemptions while repairs are ongoing 26 January 2020