A £120,000 resurfacing scheme for Hillside Park, Leamount Park and Highfield Gardens in the Cline Road area of Banbridge is due to commence on 24 July 2017.
Work will include the resurfacing of 400 metres of carriageway, as well as improvements to the footways throughout the Hillside Park, Leamount Park and Highfield Gardens estates.
Local access will be maintained during the improvements although it may be necessary to close sections of footway and steps while works are ongoing.
The above planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department for Infrastructure will keep the public informed of any change.
The Department has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
1. All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
2. See photos from the Department for Infrastructure in our Flickr collection: www.flickr.com/photos/niexecutive/collections/
3. Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- The Northern Ireland Planning Statistics: 2019/20 Annual Statistical Bulletin 02 July 2020
- Mallon will take forward legislation to exempt vehicles of historic interest from MOT testing 02 July 2020
- Mallon announces face coverings to be mandatory on public transport from July 10 02 July 2020
- Road improvement scheme for A5 Victoria Road at Bready, to commence 01 July 2020