A £120,000 resurfacing scheme for the A27 Mahon Road, Portadown will commence on 27 February 2017.
Work on the 500 metre scheme is due to be completed on 10 March 2017. The resurfacing extends from Markethill Road junction up to Artabrackagh Road.
Local access will be maintained during the improvements. Traffic is being diverted via Mullahead Road, Gilford Road, Bridge Street, High Street and Armagh Road. For Markethill Road traffic approaching Mahon Road diversion is via Derryhale Road and Dobbin Road.
TransportNI has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
The above planned scheme is subject to favourable weather conditions, for information about this and other improvement schemes across the North visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: email@example.com
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- O’Dowd grants planning permission for Kells Solar Farm 06 October 2022
- Road improvement scheme for Carnreagh Road, Hillsborough 06 October 2022
- O’Dowd joins pupils to celebrate 50th Anniversary of Road Safety Teaching Calendar 06 October 2022
- Road improvement scheme for Lough Road, Lisburn 06 October 2022