A £100,000 resurfacing and reconstruction scheme will commence on Lisnagarvey Drive, Lisburn on Monday 19 August.
The work along the entire section of Lisnagarvey Drive will improve the strength and surface quality of the road.
The Department has carefully programmed the scheme in order to minimise disruption, however, road users may experience some delays and should allow additional time when planning any journeys. Access for residents will be maintained throughout the scheme.
It is expected work will be substantially completed by late September, however, this is subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: http://www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 90540007. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Mallon announces the start of £183,000 resurfacing scheme on Castleblaney Road, Keady 24 February 2020
- Mallon announces £300,000 resurfacing scheme for Finaghy Road North, Belfast 24 February 2020
- New £30,000 footway for Todds Hill / Windmill Road, Saintfield 24 February 2020
- Mallon announces the start of £300,000 resurfacing schemes on Victoria Drive and Victoria Road, Bangor 21 February 2020