A £100,000 resurfacing and reconstruction scheme will commence on Lisnagarvey Drive, Lisburn on Monday 19 August.
The work along the entire section of Lisnagarvey Drive will improve the strength and surface quality of the road.
The Department has carefully programmed the scheme in order to minimise disruption, however, road users may experience some delays and should allow additional time when planning any journeys. Access for residents will be maintained throughout the scheme.
It is expected work will be substantially completed by late September, however, this is subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: http://www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 90540007. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- The first Northern Ireland Planning Monitoring Framework 2018/19 has been published today 19 September 2019
- £78,000 Footway Reconstruction and Carriageway Resurfacing Scheme for Broughshane Street, Ballymena 18 September 2019
- £237,000 resurfacing scheme for A8 Ballymena Road, Larne 13 September 2019
- £100,000 road improvement scheme for Orangehall Lane/Thistlemount Park, Lisburn 12 September 2019