Minister Mallon has launched a customer email to support customers with DVA queries given the ongoing disruption and challenges due to covid-19.
Minister Mallon said:
“Customers have been so patient over the past few weeks, indeed months, while DVA has had to adapt and respond to an ever increasingly challenging environment.
“While I’m delighted we have been able to secure routes to keep most drivers on the road, disruption has been caused and solutions have not been found for everyone in every circumstance.
“I can assure the public that I remain focused with the DVA on doing all that we can to support the public during this difficult time. While services remain suspended and restricted, I am pleased to announce this email service that will allow customers to come straight through to DVA staff to deal with their individual queries and concerns.
“Information continues to be provided regularly via nidirect but I recognise this is a fast moving picture and there are often many complexities facing drivers. This communication tool will provide a single point of contact and support for customers experiencing difficulties.
“While we work through this period, I want to thank the public for their support. I remain committed to doing all that I can to minimise disruption to drivers but the safety of staff and customers is paramount.”
Notes to editors:
- A new email address is now in place email@example.com.
- All queries to this address are being actively responded to.
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure.
- Road improvement scheme for B2 Clare Road, Tandragee 13 April 2021
- Mallon: deeply concerned by railway incident 12 April 2021
- Mallon – Hydepark Road scheme will create new opportunities for active travel 09 April 2021
- £500,000 resurfacing scheme for A36 Shaneshill Road, Larne 09 April 2021