This Service Agreement, which is to be put in place from 1 April 2022, will require the Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company to provide approximately 66,000,000kms of bus services and 5,500,000kms of rail services per annum in Northern Ireland and on cross border services with the Republic of Ireland.
The Department hereby gives notice of its intention to enter into a five year public service agreement for the provision of public passenger transport services by road and rail in Northern Ireland with the Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company.
- Commercial bus service permits
- Concessionary travel in Northern Ireland
- DfI services on nidirect
- Heritage and Tourist Railways
- Minister Mallon's speech for NI Policy Forum - 21 October 2020
- Multi-modal transport initiatives
- New ferries planned for Rathlin and Strangford ferry services
- Railway transport EU issues
- Railway transport funding
- The Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company
- Travel Safe Guide and Access Travel Wallet
- Travel Survey for Northern Ireland