A £330,000 resurfacing scheme on a section of the A45 Coalisland Road, Dungannon will commence on Monday 30 January 2023.
The scheme will include the resurfacing of a stretch of the carriageway from the roundabout at Ballynakilly Road to Farlough Road.
A full continuous road closure will be in place from Monday 30 January for three weeks to Saturday 18 February 2023. During this closure a two-way signed diversion will be in place via A45 Ballynakilly Road, M1, A29 Moy Road, A29 Ranfurly Road, Northland Row, A29 Circular Road, A45 Oaks Road and vice versa.
The Department has carefully planned these road works and associated traffic management arrangements to minimise inconvenience to the public. Road users are advised to allow extra time for their journey and to follow the alternative routes which will be clearly signed on the approaches to the closure. Access for property owners and deliveries will be accommodated.
Completion of the work is subject to favorable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change. All work will be carried out in line with current public health and health and safety advice, with safe systems of working in place for staff and contractors.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: Trafficwatchni
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- O’Dowd welcomes confirmation of Irish government funding for the A5 20 February 2024
- O’Dowd – A4 Enniskillen Bypass to progress following funding confirmation 20 February 2024
- Publication of ‘DVA Monthly Tests Conducted Statistics – January 2024' 16 February 2024
- O’Dowd announces £460,000 road improvement scheme for A2 Groomsport Road Roundabout, Bangor 16 February 2024