A £140,000 road improvement scheme on the Drumlish Road, Drumquin commenced on Monday 15 February 2021.
The resurfacing works are being carried out on the section of road between Camderry Road and Straduff Crossroads.
To facilitate the works it will be necessary to implement a two week road closure (Monday to Friday) between 09.30 am and 4.30 pm. A diversion will be in place via Dooish Road to Dromore then Omagh Road, Dromore and vise versa.
The Department has carefully planned these road works and associated traffic management arrangements in order to minimise inconvenience to the public. Road users required to make essential journeys are advised to allow extra time for their journey and to follow the alternative routes which will be clearly signed on the approaches to the closure.
Completion of the work is subject to favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change. All work will be carried out in line with current public health and health and safety advice, with safe systems of working in place for staff and contractors.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit www.trafficwatch.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office at: email@example.com.
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure.
- Extension of a Non-Executive Member appointment to the Board of Warrenpoint Harbour Authority 05 March 2021
- Respect people who are delivering public services – Nichola Mallon 04 March 2021
- Road improvement scheme for Derrylee Road, Maghery 02 March 2021
- Resurfacing scheme for A46 Belleek Road, at The Brooke, Enniskillen 02 March 2021