A carriageway and footway resurfacing scheme on Church Drive, Bangor will commence on Monday 29 June 2020.
The resurfacing works will extend a distance of approximately 100 metres over its entire length from the junction with Church Crescent.
To complete the £80,000 scheme safely traffic management measures will be in place from Monday 29 June until Friday 10 July between the hours of 8.00 am and 6.00 pm and then again from Monday 27 July until Friday 21 August during the same times.
Access for residents will be maintained however some delays may be experienced and extra care should be exercised when travelling through the works.
Completion of the work is subject to favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
All work will be carried out in line with current public health and health and safety advice, with safe systems of working in place for staff and contractors.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com/twni/
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure at firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on press 028 9037 8110
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Mallon to extend Theory Test Pass Certificates for learner drivers. 08 July 2020
- Resurfacing scheme for Belfast Road, Newry 08 July 2020
- Road improvement scheme for O’Neill Road, Newtownabbey 08 July 2020
- Resurfacing scheme for Knocknashinna Road, Downpatrick 07 July 2020