A resurfacing scheme in the A3 Mall West area of Armagh is now complete.
The scheme was carried out by the Department for Infrastructure in conjunction with Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council. This involved the strengthening and resurfacing of 600 metres of road and footways along with ancillary works.
This work has greatly enhanced the Mall West area and together with the work at Jenny’s Lane has improved public access from the city centre to the Mall.
The Department would like to take this opportunity to thank road users for their patience during delivery of the works at this busy location.
Notes to editors:
1. All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
- £310,000 road improvement scheme in Waringstown 14 August 2018
- £410,000 improvement schemes for Sligo Road, Fermanagh 13 August 2018
- £200,000 investment for eight new Greenway designs 09 August 2018
- Belfast Rapid Transit bus lanes go live in Belfast Harbour Estate and city centre 08 August 2018