A resurfacing scheme in the A3 Mall West area of Armagh is now complete.
The scheme was carried out by the Department for Infrastructure in conjunction with Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council. This involved the strengthening and resurfacing of 600 metres of road and footways along with ancillary works.
This work has greatly enhanced the Mall West area and together with the work at Jenny’s Lane has improved public access from the city centre to the Mall.
The Department would like to take this opportunity to thank road users for their patience during delivery of the works at this busy location.
Notes to editors:
1. All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: email@example.com. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
- £870,000 extension to Blacks Road Park and Ride facility to open 15 November 2018
- £150,000 road improvement schemes for Killyman, Dungannon 14 November 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Ards and North Down 13 November 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Mid and East Antrim Borough 13 November 2018