A £287,000 resurfacing and reconstruction scheme is due to commence on the Drumlegagh Church Road, Co. Tyrone on 28 January 2019.
The works will greatly improve the strength and surface quality of the road.
Work is scheduled to last for five weeks and during this time it will be necessary to operate a daily road closure between the hours of 8am and 6pm. Access for residents will be facilitated.
A diversionary route will be clearly signed and will operate via the B50 Castlederg Road, B84 Baronscourt Road, C679 Drumlegagh Road South, C679 Drumlegagh Road North and vice versa.
The Department has programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements to minimise inconvenience, however, some disruption can be expected for the duration of the scheme and road users should allow additional time when planning any journeys.
Completion of the work by 4 March is subject to favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.TrafficwatchNI.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- Warrenpoint Harbour Authority - Extension of two Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 18 April 2019
- Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners - Extension of four Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 17 April 2019
- £350,000 replacement scheme for Majors Bridge, Lisnaskea 15 April 2019
- Extension of Chair Appointment for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 08 April 2019