A £114,000 resurfacing and reconstruction scheme is due to commence on the B536 Ligford Road, Plumbridge, Co. Tyrone on Monday 4 February 2019.
The works which will greatly improve the strength and surface quality of the road are scheduled to be completed by 12 February 2019.
In order to ensure both the safety of road users and the contractor’s workforce undertaking the work, a full road closure will be in operation for the duration of the work. Access for residents will be facilitated.
The following two-way diversion will be in operation on the following roads: Lisnarragh Rd, Berryhill Rd, Woodend Rd, Derry Rd Strabane, Market St Strabane, Townsend St Strabane, Fountain St, Strabane, and Spout Rd.
Diversion signage will be in place and drivers are asked to proceed will due care and attention and to allow additional time for their journey.
Completion of the work by 12 February is subject to favourable weather conditions, however, the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @departmentforinfrastructure
- Warrenpoint Harbour Authority - Extension of two Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 18 April 2019
- Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners - Extension of four Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 17 April 2019
- £350,000 replacement scheme for Majors Bridge, Lisnaskea 15 April 2019
- Extension of Chair Appointment for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 08 April 2019