A £113,000 major carriageway resurfacing scheme is planned for the A2 Dunluce Road, Portrush.
The resurfacing work extends for a distance of approximately 1.1 km from a point East of Ballybogy Road towards Dunluce Castle.
The work is expected to commence on Monday 20 March and be substantially completed by Sunday 26 March 2017.
Traffic will be diverted via Ballybogy road and Priestland road for the duration of the works.
The above planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department for Infrastructure will keep the public informed of any change.
The Department has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchNI.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
- See photos from the Department for Infrastructure in our Flickr collection: www.flickr.com/photos/niexecutive/collections/72157669044006236/
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- £220,000 resurfacing work on Kilrea Road, Upperlands 18 June 2018
- Fermanagh and Omagh District Council gets update on infrastructure projects for 2018/19 18 June 2018
- Derry City and Strabane District Council gets update on infrastructure projects for 2018/19 13 June 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Mid & East Antrim 13 June 2018