The C278 Kilmore Road, between Drakes Bridge Road and the junction with the Old Mill, Kilmore Village, Crossgar will be closed to traffic from 8.00 am on Monday 16 January 2017 until 5.00 pm on Tuesday 17 January 2017 to complete final surfacing works.
The Diversion route will be signed with traffic being diverted via the A7 Downpatrick/Belfast Road, B2 Annacloy road, Tullynacree Road and the Teconnaught Road.
TransportNI has planned the works and traffic management arrangements to minimise any inconvenience, however, drivers should expect some delays and are advised to allow additional time when travelling in the area.
As with all improvement schemes of this type the planned date are subject to favourable weather conditions.
For information about this and other improvement schemes across the North visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- Mallon: deeply concerned by railway incident 12 April 2021
- Mallon – Hydepark Road scheme will create new opportunities for active travel 09 April 2021
- £500,000 resurfacing scheme for A36 Shaneshill Road, Larne 09 April 2021
- Essential maintenance works to start on M2 at Bellevue Bridge, Belfast 08 April 2021