The C278 Kilmore Road, between Drakes Bridge Road and the junction with the Old Mill, Kilmore Village, Crossgar will be closed to traffic from 8.00 am on Monday 16 January 2017 until 5.00 pm on Tuesday 17 January 2017 to complete final surfacing works.
The Diversion route will be signed with traffic being diverted via the A7 Downpatrick/Belfast Road, B2 Annacloy road, Tullynacree Road and the Teconnaught Road.
TransportNI has planned the works and traffic management arrangements to minimise any inconvenience, however, drivers should expect some delays and are advised to allow additional time when travelling in the area.
As with all improvement schemes of this type the planned date are subject to favourable weather conditions.
For information about this and other improvement schemes across the North visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- £550,000 road improvement scheme for A22 Belfast / Comber Road, Comber 22 March 2023
- £520,000 road improvement scheme in Caledon 16 March 2023
- Planning fees to increase from 6 April 15 March 2023
- Publication of ‘DVA Monthly Tests Conducted Statistics – February 2023’ 14 March 2023