The C278 Kilmore Road, between Drakes Bridge Road and the junction with the Old Mill, Kilmore Village, Crossgar will be closed to traffic from 8.00 am on Monday 16 January 2017 until 5.00 pm on Tuesday 17 January 2017 to complete final surfacing works.
The Diversion route will be signed with traffic being diverted via the A7 Downpatrick/Belfast Road, B2 Annacloy road, Tullynacree Road and the Teconnaught Road.
TransportNI has planned the works and traffic management arrangements to minimise any inconvenience, however, drivers should expect some delays and are advised to allow additional time when travelling in the area.
As with all improvement schemes of this type the planned date are subject to favourable weather conditions.
For information about this and other improvement schemes across the North visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- Publication of Young Persons’ Behaviour and Attitudes Survey 2022 Travel to and from School Factsheet 24 November 2023
- Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council Sign Pledge to Stop all Road Deaths in Northern Ireland 23 November 2023
- Repairs to Quoile Bridge, Downpatrick 22 November 2023
- Department to progress road improvement scheme at McKinstry Road / Derriaghy Road / The Cutts, Derriaghy 20 November 2023