A major resurfacing scheme has commenced at Kiltermon 2+1 climbing lane on the A4 Ballagh Road, Fivemiletown.
This significant investment will improve the strength and surface quality of this busy road and address ongoing maintenance problems. Road markings at the top of the climbing lane will also be revised as part of the scheme.
Works commenced on Monday 12 August 2019 and will continue until Monday 26 August.
To facilitate the works a lane closure with a 10 mph speed limit and a “please follow me” convoy system will be in operation for the duration of the works.
Completion of the works will be subject to favourable weather conditions and the public will be kept informed of any change. Motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit the TrafficwatchNI website at www.trafficwatchni.com
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £360,000 resurfacing scheme for the Lisnaskea Road, Lisnaskea 12 November 2019
- £120,000 resurfacing scheme on Cottage Road, Killeen 07 November 2019
- Weekend closure of A6 Glenshane Road at Drumahoe for essential works 05 November 2019
- £130,000 resurfacing scheme on Banbridge Road, Kinallen 01 November 2019