The Order will–
- apply a 30 miles per hour speed limit to a length of Coshquin Road, and Whitehouse Road, Londonderry; a length of Townhill Road, Portglenone.
- apply a 40 miles per hour speed limit on a length of Belmont Road, Antrim; a length of Manse Road, Castlereagh; a length of Dunnygarron Road, Cullybackey; a length of Lovers Lane, Mountstafford Road and Townhill Road, Portglenone.
- revoke a 50 miles per hour speed limit on a length of Belmont Road, Antrim.
Vehicles are excepted from the restrictions in certain circumstances.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at-
- DfI Roads Eastern Division, Annexe 7, Castle Buildings, Stormont Estate, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3SQ - firstname.lastname@example.org
- DfI Roads Northern Division, County Hall, Galgorm Road, Ballymena, BT42 8GC - email@example.com
- DfI Roads Western Division, County Hall, Drumragh Avenue, Omagh, BT79 7AF – firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspection of the draft Order is by appointment only which can be arranged either by email using the relevant office e-mail address above or by telephone during office hours (Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm) on 0300 200 7899.
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing or emailing the Department at the DfI Roads addresses above within a period of 22 days from the date of publication of this Notice.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA/EIR, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to ICO.