This consultation document outlines the issues which we have identified as important in developing a bicycle network for the city of Belfast. We welcome comments in relation to relevant issues that are important to you in the development of a comprehensive network for the bicycle which many not have been covered in the draft document.
Please respond via the online link or if you prefer print the 'Have Your Say' form attached and post to the address below.
The attached map is a work in progress and subject to ongoing review especially following the consultation. You should find it useful for plotting a particular bicycle route in your area as part of this consultation.
A number of consultation events have been organised throughout the city, details of which are noted below:
- Friday 24 February ARC NI, Wildflower Way, Boucher Rd 4.00-5.30pm
- Friday 24 February Andersonstown Leisure Centre 7.00-8.30pm
- Monday 27 Feb Grove Wellbeing Centre, Shore Rd 4.00-5.30pm
- Monday 27 Feb Spectrum Centre, Shankill Rd 7.00-8.30pm
- Friday 3 March Downshire Community Hall, Cregagh Rd 4-5.30pm
- Friday 3 March Belfast Boat Club, Lockview Rd, 7.00-8.30pm
- Monday 13 March Disability Action, Airport Rd, 4.00-5.30pm
- Monday 13 March Eastside Visitors Centre, Newtownards Rd 7.00-8.30pm
- Wednesday 15 March Spires, City Centre 4.00-5.30pm