Click here for the contemporary status of Planning Guidance (prepared by DoE under the unitary planning system).
- Living Places – An Urban Stewardship and Design Guide for Northern Ireland
- Building on Tradition – A Sustainable Design Guide for the Northern Ireland Countryside
- Creating Places: Achieving Quality in Residential Environments
- Supplementary Planning Guidance to Policy PED 8 ‘Development Incompatible with Economic Development Uses’
- Planning Advice Note (PAN): Implementation of Planning Policy for the Retention of Zoned Land and Economic Development Uses
- Best Practice Guidance to PPS 23 'Assessing Enabling Development for the Conservation of Significant Places'
Renewable Energy Guidance
- Best Practice Guidance to PPS 18 ‘Renewable Energy’
- Wind Energy Development in Northern Ireland Landscapes
- Draft Supplementary Planning Guidance to PPS 18 'Renewable Energy' - Anaerobic Digestion
Trees and Development
- Tree Preservation Orders – A Guide to Protected Trees
- Trees and Development : a Guide to Best Practice