The Order will introduce a part-time speed limit of 20 miles per hour on lengths of the following roads
- Carrickmannon Road, Ballygowan adjacent to Carrickmannon Primary School;
- Finvoy Road, Ballymoney adjacent to the Carrowreagh Primary School;
- Ballynaskeagh Road, Banbridge adjacent to Bronte Primary School;
- Belfast Road, Carrickfergus adjacent to the Model Primary School;
- Curragh Road, Coleraine adjacent to Culcrow Primary School;
- Ballyhay Road and Ballyvester Road, Donaghadee adjacent to Ballyvester Primary School;
- Derrymore Road, Lurgan adjacent to St Marys Primary School, Gawleys Gate, Lurgan; and
- Ballyronan Road and Oaklea Road, Magherafelt adjacent to Woods Primary School.
The effect of the Order is that the national speed limit, which is applicable to those lengths of roads, shall be reduced to 20 miles per hour when a 20 miles per hour limit is indicated by means of a variable message traffic sign.
Copies of this rule may be obtained by requesting a copy from:Department for Infrastructure
10-18 Adelaide Street
or viewed online at: