Schedule 6 application for consent to undertake works to a watercourse

Date published: 28 April 2015

If you plan to discharge to a watercourse or intend to carry out works that will impact on the free flow of a watercourse; approval is required from Rivers Agency.


In such cases, an application form should be completed and, along with the information required, forwarded to the appropriate Rivers Agency office for assessment and response.

Back to top