- Existing/Revised/New: New
- Date of Screening: August 2020
- Screening Outcome – Full EQIA Recommended: No
The Plan will take a new long-term strategic approach to drainage by:
- managing the flow of water through a catchment from source to sea;
- resolving the issues of under-capacity in the drainage networks to enable economic growth; and
- maximising the role that green spaces provide for drainage purposes and for the benefit of local communities
They will focus on integrated sustainable solutions that alleviate the risk of flooding, enhance the living environment and sustain economic growth.