A £55,000 scheme to resurface Friths Pass, Enniskillen from Inis Ceathlinn Bridge to the Junction with Quay Pass will commence this weekend.
In order to facilitate the work and ensure the safety of road users and contractors the work will be carried out on two consecutive Sundays, 18 and 25 February. It will be necessary to close Friths Pass to traffic from 8am to 6pm on both days. Traffic diversions will be in place via Queen Elizabeth Road.
The work is subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: http://www.TrafficwatchNI.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £450,000 resurfacing scheme for A2 Portavogie Road, Ballyhalbert 14 February 2019
- £350,000 resurfacing scheme for Old Belfast Road, Bangor 12 February 2019
- £174,000 road improvement scheme for Hannahstown Road, Lisburn 12 February 2019
- £180,000 resurfacing scheme on A25 Newtown Road / Main Street, Belleek 12 February 2019