A £55,000 scheme to resurface Friths Pass, Enniskillen from Inis Ceathlinn Bridge to the Junction with Quay Pass will commence this weekend.
In order to facilitate the work and ensure the safety of road users and contractors the work will be carried out on two consecutive Sundays, 18 and 25 February. It will be necessary to close Friths Pass to traffic from 8am to 6pm on both days. Traffic diversions will be in place via Queen Elizabeth Road.
The work is subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: http://www.TrafficwatchNI.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £310,000 road improvement scheme in Waringstown 14 August 2018
- £410,000 improvement schemes for Sligo Road, Fermanagh 13 August 2018
- £200,000 investment for eight new Greenway designs 09 August 2018
- Belfast Rapid Transit bus lanes go live in Belfast Harbour Estate and city centre 08 August 2018