A £270,000 resurfacing scheme will commence on a number of streets in Keady on 23 July 2018.
Kinelowen Street, Davis Street, Bridge Street, Victoria Street and Market Street will all benefit from strengthening and resurfacing, which along with ancillary work, will improve road safety and deliver significant benefits to road users.
In order to minimise disruption to the public, work will be carried out overnight with road closures in operation Monday to Friday between 8.00 pm and 7.00 am from 23 July until 11 August. Diversions will be clearly signposted and local access will be maintained.
Some delays can be expected however and additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
The above planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
For traffic information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- Traffic diversions will be as follows:
- Castleblayney Bound Traffic travelling from Armagh will be diverted along A3 Irish Street, A3 Monaghan Road, B132 Maddan Road, C197 Lagan Road and B3 Derrynoose Road.
- Armagh Bound Traffic travelling from Castleblayney will be diverted along B3 Derrynoose Road, C197 Lagan Road, B132 Maddan Road and A3 Monaghan Road.
- Darkley Bound Traffic travelling from Armagh will be diverted along B31 Newtownhamilton Road, B31 Armagh Road, A29 Keady Road and A29 Darkley Road.
- Armagh Bound Traffic travelling from Darkley will be diverted along A29 Darkley Road, A29 Keady Road, B31 Armagh Road and B31 Newtownhamilton Road.
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- The first Northern Ireland Planning Monitoring Framework 2018/19 has been published today 19 September 2019
- £78,000 Footway Reconstruction and Carriageway Resurfacing Scheme for Broughshane Street, Ballymena 18 September 2019
- £237,000 resurfacing scheme for A8 Ballymena Road, Larne 13 September 2019
- First phase of £185million A6 Randalstown to Castledawson Dualling Scheme officially opened 12 September 2019