Coalisland is to benefit from two major road resurfacing schemes totalling £215,000.
The works on Annagher Road and Gortgonis Road will greatly improve the strength and surface quality of the carriageways and address ongoing maintenance problems.
Preliminary works are already underway on Annagher Road with a lane closure in operation. A full road closure will come into effect between 8am and 6pm from Monday 12 November to Saturday 17 November 2018 while the resurfacing is carried out.
Preliminary works will commence on Gortgonis Road on 12 November 2018 with resurfacing to follow during week commencing 3 December 2018. A full road closure will be in operation between 8am and 6pm from Monday 3 December to Saturday 8 December while resurfacing takes place.
During the road closures through traffic will be diverted and advance warning and diversion signage will be provided. Some delays can be expected and road users should allow additional time when planning any journeys. Local access to homes and businesses will be maintained.
The above planned closures are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
Up to date information on all traffic matters can be accessed from the Trafficwatch website at www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure.
- £870,000 extension to Blacks Road Park and Ride facility to open 15 November 2018
- £150,000 road improvement schemes for Killyman, Dungannon 14 November 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Ards and North Down 13 November 2018
- Council gets update on infrastructure projects for Mid and East Antrim Borough 13 November 2018