Coalisland is to benefit from two major road resurfacing schemes totalling £215,000.
The works on Annagher Road and Gortgonis Road will greatly improve the strength and surface quality of the carriageways and address ongoing maintenance problems.
Preliminary works are already underway on Annagher Road with a lane closure in operation. A full road closure will come into effect between 8am and 6pm from Monday 12 November to Saturday 17 November 2018 while the resurfacing is carried out.
Preliminary works will commence on Gortgonis Road on 12 November 2018 with resurfacing to follow during week commencing 3 December 2018. A full road closure will be in operation between 8am and 6pm from Monday 3 December to Saturday 8 December while resurfacing takes place.
During the road closures through traffic will be diverted and advance warning and diversion signage will be provided. Some delays can be expected and road users should allow additional time when planning any journeys. Local access to homes and businesses will be maintained.
The above planned closures are subject to favourable weather conditions and the Department will keep the public informed of any change.
Up to date information on all traffic matters can be accessed from the Trafficwatch website at www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure.
- Warrenpoint Harbour Authority - Extension of two Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 18 April 2019
- Londonderry Port and Harbour Commissioners - Extension of four Non-Executive Members’ Board Appointments 17 April 2019
- £350,000 replacement scheme for Majors Bridge, Lisnaskea 15 April 2019
- Extension of Chair Appointment for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 08 April 2019