A £146,000 resurfacing scheme on the B80 Cullion / B107 Clabby Road outside Tempo is due to commence on 24 September 2018.
This scheme which is due for completion on 5 October will require a full closure of the Cullion Road / Clabby Road from 8am to 6pm daily from Monday to Friday.
A diversion route will be signposted from Tempo Village via the Edenmore Road, Trillick Road and Tattymoyle.
Traffic traveling from Fintona will be diverted via the Ecclesville Road, Murley Road, A4 Belfast Road and Gardiners Cross Road.
Access for emergency vehicles, school buses and residents will be maintained at all times. The Department has carefully planned these works and associated traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however, motorists should expect some delays and allow additional time when planning any journeys.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: www.TrafficwatchNI.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of hours please contact the duty press officer directly on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra and on Facebook @DepartmentforInfrastructure
- £240,000 resurfacing scheme on A26 Banbridge Road, Lurgan 19 July 2019
- Strangford Ferry foot passenger fares to be suspended on Portaferry Gala Night 2019 18 July 2019
- £140,000 road improvement scheme on Burren Road, Ballynahinch 18 July 2019
- Extension of Non-Executive Member Appointments for the Board of Northern Ireland Water 17 July 2019