A £100,000 major resurfacing scheme will commence on the C636 Parkanaur Road, Castlecaulfield, Co. Tyrone on 20 February 2017, completion is planned for early March 2017.
The resurfacing works extend from the junction of the Caulfield Glen with the C636 Parkanaur Road for a distance of 1000 metres towards Old Ballygawley Rd.
To help ensure the safety of road users and contractors one-way lane closures will operate at various times. The works have been carefully programmed to minimise any inconvenience to the public. However motorists should expect delays and additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
To facilitate the laying of the final surfacing a road closure will be necessary from 7.00 am to 5.00 pm, from Monday 20 February 2017 to Saturday 25 February 2017.
During the road closures a diversion route will be signed with traffic being diverted via Old Ballygawley Rd, Old Castlecaulfield Rd and vice versa.
The above work is subject to favourable weather conditions and TransportNI will keep the public informed of any change.
For more information about this and other improvement schemes visit: https://www.trafficwatchni.com.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com. Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- O’Dowd grants planning permission for Kells Solar Farm 06 October 2022
- Road improvement scheme for Carnreagh Road, Hillsborough 06 October 2022
- O’Dowd joins pupils to celebrate 50th Anniversary of Road Safety Teaching Calendar 06 October 2022
- Road improvement scheme for Lough Road, Lisburn 06 October 2022