Infrastructure Minister John O’Dowd has welcomed the news that members of the Unite and GMB Bus Driver Trade Unions have accepted the revised pay offer from Translink.
Minister O’Dowd said:
“I welcome the resolution reached today between Translink and Trade Unions on the revised pay offer. I know that this has been a time of great uncertainty for drivers, Translink, and indeed for passengers who rely on our public transport services so I am pleased that this resolution has been reached. I commend all sides for their hard work in reaching this agreement.”
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office at: email@example.com
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hour’s service for media enquiries between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- O’Dowd visits Sion Mills Primary School to hear why pupils think the A5 should be upgraded 30 June 2022
- O’Dowd welcomes awarding of six road resurfacing contracts 30 June 2022
- Minister O’Dowd visits Waterways Ireland 28 June 2022
- O’Dowd celebrates female colleagues on International Women in Engineering Day 23 June 2022