Infrastructure Minister Chris Hazzard announced the start of a £250,000 major resurfacing scheme on the B46 Galbally Road, Trillick.
Resurfacing work on four sections, 2.9 kilometres of the Galbally Road between Trillick and Dromore is due to begin on the Monday 30 January 2017.
The Minister said:
“This investment in resurfacing will improve the structural condition of this stretch of carriageway, enhance the running surface and reduce maintenance costs.”
A full closure of the B46 Galbally Road will be in place from the Monday 30 January to Wednesday 15 February 2017 to allow surfacing and all traffic will be diverted via the B46 to Kilskeery, B123 Old Junction Road to Irvinestown, A32 Tummery Road to Dromore, and vice versa. Local access will be provided.
The scheme is expected to be completed by the Wednesday 15 February 2017.
The above planned dates are subject to favourable weather conditions and TransportNI will keep the public informed of any change.
TransportNI has carefully programmed the works operations and traffic management arrangements in order to minimise any inconvenience to the public, however motorists should be aware that some delays may be expected and that additional time should be allowed when planning any journeys.
Notes to editors:
- All media queries should be directed to the Department for Infrastructure Press Office on 028 9054 0007 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Out of hours please contact the duty press officer via pager number 07623 974 383 and your call will be returned.
- Follow the Department on Twitter @deptinfra
- £550,000 road improvement scheme for A22 Belfast / Comber Road, Comber 22 March 2023
- £520,000 road improvement scheme in Caledon 16 March 2023
- Planning fees to increase from 6 April 15 March 2023
- Publication of ‘DVA Monthly Tests Conducted Statistics – February 2023’ 14 March 2023