The road humps will be constructed in accordance with the Road Humps Regulations (NI) 1999, other features will be constructed in accordance with the Traffic Calming Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1995.
The scheme will consist of one pair of speed cushions approximately 3.1 metres long, 1.9 metres wide and 75mm high at the following locations:
- north of street light number 192, south of entrance to house No. 11C
- north of street light number 190, between the entrances of house No. 1 and house No. 15
- adjacent to street light number 187, between the entrances to Eglish View and the footway to Eglish View.
- south of street light number 184, adjacent to Derrychrin School porta cabins
- immediately south of Derrychrin Primary School entrance, adjacent to telephone pole opposite school entrance
- south of house No. 35 boundary wall, adjacent to school sign.
Inspecting the proposal
A map showing the road humps and other traffic calming works may be inspected free of charge, please contact email@example.com to arrange a viewing.
Makin an objection
Objections or other representations may be made, before 26 October 2020, to the Department at the following address:Department for Infrastructure