The Order will apply a residents parking scheme to the Rossville Street Area, Londonderry. The Order will designate parking places restricted to residents only between 10.00 am and noon and between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm on the days Monday to Saturday inclusive.
The Order will also apply no waiting at any time restrictions (Loading and Unloading permitted) to lengths of Fahan Street, Glenfada Park, Little Diamond and Lower Road, Londonderry.
Vehicles are excepted from the conditions and restriction under certain circumstances.
The streets comprising the zones are as follows:
- Zone A1 - Lower Road, Lower Road (cul-de-sac) and Brewsters Close.
- Zone A2 - Creggan Street (south-west side in both lay-bys); Lone Moor Road, service road at the rear of Creggan Street; Little Diamond (west side in a lay-by) and Little Diamond (cul-de-sac).
- Zone A3 –Blucher Street (both sides including 2 parking areas on east side); Eglinton Place; Eglinton Terrace; Fahan Street parking area on south-west side (south-west side); Father Mulvey Park; Lisfannon Park (cul-de-sac) and Westland Street (cul-de-sac).
- Zone A4 - Abbey Park; Columbcille Court and Glenfada Park.
- Zone A5 - Chamberlain Street (both sides); Fahan Street (north-west side in the lay-by); Harvey Street; High Street and Rossville street (south-east side - cul-de-sacs and lay-by).
- Zone A6 - St Columbs Wells.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details of the scheme are contained in the draft Order which, together with a map showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at the Department’s office as follows:DFI Roads Western Division
1 Crescent Road
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing to the Department at the address above or by emailing email@example.com before 10 April 2018.
Any information you give, including personal information, could be published or disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://www.ico.org.uk