The Order will–
- apply a 40 miles per hour speed limit to Mayfield Link, Newtownabbey and to lengths of Sandholes Road and Strifehill Road, Cookstown; Fenaghy Road, Cullybackey; Woodgreen Road, Kells; Lisnagole Road, Lisnaskea; Maydown Road, Londonderry; and Moneymore Road, Magherafelt and Dublin Road, Omagh;
- apply a 50 miles per hour speed limit to a length of Lisnagole Road, Lisnaskea;
- de-restrict a length of Gulladuff Road, Bellaghy so that the national speed limit applies;
- apply a 30 miles per hour speed limit to a length of Hulls Lane, Lisburn; and
- revoke a number of speed limits so that a 30 miles per hour speed limit (restricted by street lighting) will apply to Drumbroughas North Road, Lisnaskea and to lengths of Gulladuff Road, Bellaghy; Moneymore Road, Loughbrickland; Derrymacash Road and Derrytrasna Road, Lurgan; Armagh Road Newry and Dublin Road, Omagh.
Inspecting the proposal
Full details are contained in the draft Order which, together with maps showing the roads involved, may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at the addresses below.
Department for Infrastructure Headquarters
10-18 Adelaide Street
DfI Roads and Rivers Northern Division
182 Galgorm Road
DfI Roads and Rivers Southern Division
2 Springfield Road
Carnbane Industrial Estate
DfI Roads and Rivers Eastern Division
DfI Roads and Rivers Western Division
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations before 31 January 2020, specifying the grounds on which they are made by writing or emailing the Department at the addresses above.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on – 028 90540540.
For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and the EIR please refer to https://ico.org.uk/