The Order will prohibit vehicles waiting Monday to Friday inclusive between 31 August and 30 June on:‒
- a length of Main Street, Ballynahinch at St. Patrick’s Primary School from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm;
- lengths of Grange Road, Bangor at Grange Primary School from 8.30 am to 9.15 am and 1.45 pm to 3.15 pm;
- a length of Victoria Road, Carrickfergus at Ulidia College from 8.30 am to 9.15 am and 1.30 pm to 3.15 pm;
- lengths of Elmfield Drive, Newtownabbey at St. Bernard’s Primary School from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm;
- lengths of Hazelburn Road, Newtownabbey at Mossley Primary School from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm; and
- a length of Swanston Crescent, Newtownabbey at Mossgrove Primary School from 8.00 am to 3.30 pm
Vehicles are excepted from the restrictions in certain circumstances.
Inspecting the proposals
Full details are contained in the draft Order which together with maps showing the roads involved may be inspected free of charge during office hours within the period below at‒DfI Roads and Rivers Northern Division
182 Galgorm Road
Network Development Section
Making an objection
Any person may object or make other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, by writing to or emailing the Department at the addresses above before 14 January 2019.
The information you provide in your response to this consultation, excluding personal information, may be published or disclosed in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) or the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). If you want the information that you provide to be treated as confidential, please tell us why, but be aware that, under the FOIA, we cannot guarantee confidentiality.
For information regarding the Departmental Privacy Notice following the introduction of GDPR please go to the following link DfI Privacy or phone the Data Protection Office on 028 90540540. For further details on confidentiality, the FOIA and EIR please refer to https://www.ico.org.uk